2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
If you’re landing at San Martin Port, don’t miss the chance to see the Ballestas Islands and their native wildlife. Observe penguins, sea lions, dolphins, and more during this short excursion. Take off in a speedboat and pass the famous Candelabra geoglyph that can be spotted on the hill, believed to be part of the mysterious Nazca Lines, before heading to the islands to explore the sea caves. Port pickup and drop-off is included.
- Explore the Ballestas Islands on a short excursion during your cruise dock
- Observe native wildlife such as penguins, sea lions, and dolphins
- See the giant Candelabra geoglyph carved into the nearby mountain
- Learn about the area and its history from your informative guide
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from San Martin Port.
All activities and transportation in group.
English and spanish speaking guide.
Personal Travel Insurance
Entrance fees of 16 soles per person ($4.80 USD) local payment at the dock.
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Terminal Portuario Gral. San Martín, Peru
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If your ship has a delay in arriving, we strongly suggest to notify us three to four days in advance so we can arrange a new pick up time. We also suggest you to keep checking your emails in case the pickup time changes.
- Printed travel voucher or E-travel voucher along with your passport or any ID its required before boarding (verification purpose only).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY LAS ADVENTURE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ballestas Islands Group Tour from San Martin Port?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ballestas Islands Group Tour from San Martin Port?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ballestas Islands Group Tour from San Martin Port?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ballestas Islands Group Tour from San Martin Port?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A well organised tour out to the islands, Comfortable boat, easy to see and photograph the birds and seals." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWater ToursPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingParacasShore Excursions - South CoastNature and Wildlife - South CoastWater Tours - South CoastPorts of Call Tours - South CoastJet Boating - South CoastShore Excursions - IcaNature and Wildlife - IcaWater Tours - IcaPorts of Call Tours - IcaJet Boating - IcaShore Excursions - LimaNature and Wildlife - LimaWater Tours - LimaPorts of Call Tours - LimaJet Boating - LimaCategory