10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore beautiful Phang Nga Bay on this all-day excursion. Board your vessel at John Gray’s Sea Canoe and set sail for Ao Phang National Park. Learn about the bay’s limestone caves and secret lagoons, then see them yourself with a professional guide in a custom-crafted canoe. Enjoy a delicious complimentary meal and an unforgettable sunset cruise.
- Experience Phang Nga Bay’s natural beauty on this guided adventure
- Explore the bay’s amazing caves and lagoons with an informative guide
- Learn about their discovery by John Gray and savor a tasty lunch and dinner
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Guided canoe tour of Phang Nga Bay
National Park Fee
Canoe, paddle, and life jacket
Professional guide (paddler of canoe)
Light Thai buffet lunch
Thai seafood buffet dinner
Roundtrip transportation to and from your Phuket hotel
Soft drinks and water
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 6 years are free (although very small children/infants not recommended due life-jacket size and canoeing)
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if minimum number of people is not met on the activity day. (Alternative date or refund will be offered should this occur.).
- Hotel pick up may be 30-90 minutes prior to tour Start time/Departure time (depending on hotel location)
- If you have a heart condition, high blood pressure or congenital disease you should not participate.
- Pregnant woman should carefully consider whether to participate.
- If you have back, neck, lower back, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- Weather and sea conditions determine whether the tour operates.
- The Company will not be held responsible for any changes made to the program due to the weather, tide level, sea conditions, accident, or any other reason that may modify the program. These changes are made for the safety and comfort of all guests and no refunds can be given. The Supplier reserves the right to cancel any trip in case of bad weather
- Prior to commencement of tour, passenger may be required to sign to acknowledge participation in tour for legal/insurance purposes.
- What to bring: towel, bathing clothes, dry & warm clothes for the way back, sunglasses and sun cream.
- Dry-bags are provided, however, camera/phone is carried at passenger's own risk.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Asia Thailand
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "On the flip side- I would have bought some warm clothes to change into had I known it would be dark before we returned." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
John Gray's Cave Canoeing Tour in Phang Nga Bay
10 hours 30 minutes
7 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
9 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesPhuketKayaking - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastKayaking - Ko Yao YaiKayaking - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory
Phuket Old TownSiam Niramit PhuketPromthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)Chalong BayMaya Bay (Maya Beach)Splash Jungle Water ParkNai Harn Beach (Naiharn Beach)Trickeye MuseumWat ChalongPhuket Bird ParkPhuket FantaSeaKoh Yao Yai (Ko Yao Yai) A-Maze GardenAo Phang Nga National Park Phang Nga Bay (Ao Phang Nga)Bangla Road (Patong) Phuket Botanic GardenChalong Bay Rum DistilleryPhuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)Koh Yao Noi (Ko Yao Noi)