3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Paracas Peninsula and Ballestas Islands are just a short trip from Pisco, but they feel a world away. Get a chance to see an enigmatic prehistoric design drawn into the side of a hill, and then look out for wildlife like birds and sea lions as you navigate the Ballestas Islands by boat. Return to the Pisco main square at the end of your tour.
- Visit the Paracas Peninsula and Ballestas Islands from Pisco
- Combine two popular Pisco day trips into one booking
- Great value for a fun day away from the city
- All transportation included with hotel pickup
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from hotel/house or bus station within Pisco
English and Spanish-speaking guide.
Speedboat trip to Ballestas Islands
Food and drinks, unless specified
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
You will be met at your hotel in Pisco and drop off.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY LAS ADVENTURE
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ballestas Islands tour from Pisco?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ballestas Islands tour from Pisco?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ballestas Islands tour from Pisco?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ballestas Islands tour from Pisco?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPiscoNature and Wildlife - South CoastWater Tours - South CoastJet Boating - South CoastHalf-day Tours - South CoastCategory