6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
With just one day in Punta Arenas, this full-day tour ensures you check off all the highlights. Spend the morning exploring the coast of the Magellan Strait, stopping at historic sites such as Fort Bulnes, Mansa, and Puerto del Hambre; then take in Punta Arenas landmarks including Antoine de Saint Exupery square and the Hernando de Magallanes monument.
- Full-Day Punta Arenas and Magellan Strait tour
- Visit Fort Bulnes, Mansa, and Puerto del Hambre along the Magellan coast
- Admire views of the Strait of Magellan and Tierra del Fuego
- See the Antoine de Saint Exupery square and the Hernando de Magallanes monument in Punta Arenas
- Port or hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Punta Arenas or those short on time
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel/Port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will look for the passengers at their place of accommodation, within the city. We will also look for them at the Port and Airport
- Pres Ibanez Airport, Punta Arenas Chile
- Suazo Mardones Jose, Arturo Prat 2251, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOURS PUNTA ARENAS
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Punta Arenas and Magellan Strait Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Punta Arenas and Magellan Strait Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Punta Arenas and Magellan Strait Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Punta Arenas and Magellan Strait Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The drive along the Strait of Magellan was amazing, especially for the views and bird life.The Museum of the Strait at the entrance to the Park is small but highly recommended; the exhibits are labelled in English and Spanish." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPunta ArenasAntofagastaShore Excursions - PatagoniaBus Tours - PatagoniaPorts of Call Tours - PatagoniaHistorical Tours - PatagoniaHalf-day Tours - PatagoniaCategory