4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Take part in one of the world's largest parties on this 8-hour tour of Carnival in Rio de Janeiro. Dress up in a gorgeous costume, and take part in the Samba Parade. Plus, get scored alongside locals for an authentic Carnival experience. No experience with samba is necessary to participate.
- Carnival parade and costume experience in Rio de Janeiro
- Dress up in an intricately designed costume
- Dance, sing, and perform during one of the biggest nights of Carnival
- Get judged by the actual Carnival judges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Tickets to see the Carnival parade
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in Copacabana. Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Contact us back in order to inform us about your size for the costume.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- You must be over 12 years old to participate.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The costume is placed over your clothing. Athleisure is recommended.
- There are no lockers available. Bring the basic items, such as cell phone and money.
- Tickets to watch the Carnival Parade are not included.
- If you want the full experience, we suggest you purchase the costume to participate in one day and buy the tickets to watch the show on the next day.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rio de Janeiro Costume Experience in the Carnival Parade & Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rio de Janeiro Costume Experience in the Carnival Parade & Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rio de Janeiro Costume Experience in the Carnival Parade & Transfer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rio de Janeiro Costume Experience in the Carnival Parade & Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Family-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsRio de JaneiroFamily-friendly Shows - Southeast BrazilTheaters - Southeast BrazilFamily-friendly Shows - SantosTheaters - SantosFamily-friendly Shows - Belo HorizonteTheaters - Belo HorizonteCategory
PetropolisRioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)Sao Francisco da Penitencia Church (Igreja Sao Francisco da Penitencia)Pedra da GaveaSelarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)Flamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)Ipanema Hippie Fair (Feira Hippie de Ipanema)Sambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí)Glória Marina (Marina da Glória)Catete Palace (Palácio do Catete)Angra Dos ReisCopacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)FlamengoPepino Beach (Praia do Pepino)Mirante Dona Marta National Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)La Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)