Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the main tourist attractions of Rio de Janeiro on this private guided tour. Start at the summit of Corcovado Mountain to visit the iconic Christ the Redeemer statue. Then, head to Rio’s southern beaches, followed by a cable car ride up Sugar Loaf Mountain. This tour can be conducted at your own pace and adapted to your interests.
- Ideal for those with limited time in Rio or first-time visitors to the city
- Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle with your guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions are included
- Pickup and drop-off from accommodations, port, or airport is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation in an air-conditioned car driven by your tour guide.
Tolls and parking fees
Meals or drinks (if any)
Estimated local cash needed for entrance fees: BRL 250.00 per person
Entrance fees will be paid directly at the attractions. All major credit cards are accepted.
Attraction prices are subject to changes without prior notice
Your Admission tickets for the attractions visited on the tour and meals/drinks ARE NOT INCLUDED.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the pier, airport, hotel or rental apartment in Rio.
Please make sure to enter your hotel name.
In case of a rental apartment or unlisted hotel please enter the full street address.
Places we will drive by on the way to the first attraction will depend on your hotel location.
Tour is conducted in an air-conditioned vehicle driven by your tour guide.
- Internacional Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Santos Dumont Airport, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
- Pier Mauá
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
PORTUGUESE ONLY VERSION
9/26/2021 - 11/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
12/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
ENGLISH, SPANISH & PORTUGUESE.
4/1/2021 - 11/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
12/1/2021 - 3/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Luis Darin Tour Guide In Rio
You can cancel up to 3 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rio Highlights Express: Christ, Sugarloaf & Beaches Half Day Tour.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rio Highlights Express: Christ, Sugarloaf & Beaches Half Day Tour.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rio Highlights Express: Christ, Sugarloaf & Beaches Half Day Tour.?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rio Highlights Express: Christ, Sugarloaf & Beaches Half Day Tour.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rio Highlights Express: Christ, Sugarloaf & Beaches Half Day Tour.
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilHistorical Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilShore Excursions - SantosBus Tours - SantosPorts of Call Tours - SantosHistorical Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosShore Excursions - Belo HorizonteBus Tours - Belo HorizontePorts of Call Tours - Belo HorizonteHistorical Tours - Belo HorizonteHalf-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Ipanema Hippie Fair (Feira Hippie de Ipanema)Sambadrome (Sambadrome Marques de Sapucaí)Crystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal)Copacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)BotafogoSaara Shopping District (Polo Saara)Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)Leme Beach (Praia do Leme)Rio de Janeiro Cruise Port (Terminal Internacional de Cruzeiros)Prainha BeachMorro Dois IrmaosRuins Park (Parque das Ruínas)National Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)Santa Cruz da Barra Fortress (Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra)PetropolisPedra da GaveaFloriano Peixoto Square (Cinelandia)Grumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)Santa Marta Favela