- Take time out on a full day tour to the charming Buzios
- Orientate yourself with a guided walking tour along the cobbled streets of Buzios
- Enjoy ample free time to explore Buzios on your own - go for a swim, take a cruise or a guided coach tour
- Roundtrip hotel transfers from Rio de Janeiro included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema, Leme and Copacabana. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time.
Return point: Returns to original departure point at approximately 8:00pm - 9:00pm
What To Expect
Arrive in Búzios and disembark for a brief tour of the city with your guide. Stroll down the cobblestone streets and learn about the city's history and culture. Once a quaint fishing village, this city has grown into an cosmopolitan, international destination, while still retaining its quaint charm and laid-back vibe. Check out the various local boutiques, art galleries and eateries, as well as the eclectic architecture on the Rua das Pedras, Búzios' main thoroughfare. In your free time, visit as many of the 23 local beaches as you can, including Geribá, Azeda, and Ferradura.
Choose to hop aboard a boat for a 2-hour cruise in Búzios' tropical waters, relaxing on board or jumping in for a dip.
After spending the day exploring Búzios' charms, board your coach for the ride back to Rio de Janeiro and drop-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you choose the 'Cruise' option, please bring a swimsuit and a towel.
- Boat tour takes about 2 hours before it gets back to the city.
- The boat usually makes 03 stops for swimming and usually goes to the same destinations: Ilha Feia, João Fernandes Beach, Azeda Beach or Tartaruga Beach.
- The order and destinations of itinerary depends on the wind and weather conditions.
- Inside the bus will always have a tour guide available. If passenger doesn’t want to go on the optional boat cruise, tour guide provides information of the city and he has some time to walk through the city and its beaches on his own.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Buzios Day Trip with Lunch, City Tour and Cruise from Rio de Janeiro.