- See the best of Rio even in limited time on a shore excursion
- A great introduction to the city for first-time visitors
- Save time waiting in line with rebooked admission for Christ the Redeemer
- Port pickup saves you the hassle of finding a meeting point
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Meet our tour guide at the exit gate of the Cruise Terminal
- Please contact us to inform your ship schedule to arrange the pick up.
- The tour might need some variations in order to guarantee the drop-off time to the ship.
- Roundtrip transportation available from Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá.
- Cruise Terminal Pier Mauá
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour will operate under any weather
- Pick-up and Drop-off from the Cruise Terminal - please contact us to inform your ship’s name and estimated time of arrival at the Sea Port.
- Our tour guide will be waiting for all passengers at the gate and the tour will depart approximately 1 hour after the disembarkation. We can anticipate the beginning of the tour if all participants arrive at the meeting point earlier than expected.
- This tour may need to be adapted accordingly to the Ship arrival and departure
- IMPORTANT: During Feb 20th, 2020 until March 1st, 2020 (Carnival period) this tour will not operate due to traffic issues during these days. Please, see our special tour for that specific days: “Carnival Special: Corcovado en Sugar Loaf Shore Excursion Tour”
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour cost per person: USD$ 160,00 from 1 to 4 people per booking/ USD$ 145,00 if more than 5 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Carioca Tropical Tour Operator
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Exclusive Full Day in Rio from the Sea Port .