1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
While in Rio de Janeiro, go out for a night in the city with this admission ticket to see the live show Ginga Tropical at Leblon theater. This 1.5-hour show is in its fifth year running, and it gives you an interactive tour of Brazilian culture through dance, music, and live performance. Watch as artists combine frevo, Capoeira, and other methods of entertainment. At the end of the show, you can even join in as the cast invites the audience to samba with them in a Carnival-inspired finale.
- 1.5-hour Ginga Tropical show in Rio de Janiero
- See the show in its fifth year running at Leblon theater
- Get to know Brazil's culture through its music and dance
- Join the cast in a Carnival-inspired finale
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointGinga Tropical, Rua Conde Bernadotte 26 Teatro Leblon - Sala Fernanda Montenegro, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22430-200 Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- OPERATED BY GINGA TROPICAL SHOW
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Family-friendly Shows TheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsRio de JaneiroFamily-friendly Shows - Southeast BrazilTheaters - Southeast BrazilFamily-friendly Shows - SantosTheaters - SantosFamily-friendly Shows - Belo HorizonteTheaters - Belo HorizonteCategory
Post Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)Leblon Beach (Praia do Leblon)Guanabara BayRed Beach (Praia Vermelha)Santos Dumont House Museum (Museu Casa de Santos Dumont)Bank of Brazil Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Banco do Brasil)Saara Shopping District (Polo Saara)PetropolisUrcaLeme Beach (Praia do Leme)Pedra BonitaLa Candelaria Church (Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Candelaria)Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)AquaRio AquariumRuins Park (Parque das Ruínas)Angra Dos ReisSanta Marta FavelaRio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)Selarón Steps (Escadaria Selarón)Morro da Urca