2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tree climbing equipment: gloves, helmets, harnesses.
Pictures or footage
Departure & Return
Av. Atlântica, 3264 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22070-001, Brazil
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/28/2021 - 8/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 03:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- YELLOW circuit - Duration: approx. 1 hour. Minimum age: 6 years old. Height: at least 1,20m.
- RED circuit - Duration: approx. 1 hour. Minimum age: 14 years old.
- Infants are not allowed in this activity.
- Athleisure clothing is recommended. Bring bottle of water.
- ID or copy is mandatory - including children.
- Non refundable in case of bad weather.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Adventurous Tree Climbing Experience in Rio?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Adventurous Tree Climbing Experience in Rio?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Adventurous Tree Climbing Experience in Rio?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Adventurous Tree Climbing Experience in Rio?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
ClimbingExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesRio de JaneiroClimbing - Southeast BrazilExtreme - Southeast BrazilZiplining - Southeast BrazilClimbing - SantosExtreme - SantosZiplining - SantosClimbing - Belo HorizonteExtreme - Belo HorizonteZiplining - Belo HorizonteCategory
Santa Cruz da Barra Fortress (Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra)Rio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)Chacara do Ceu MuseumSao Conrado Beach (Praia de Sao Conrado)Santa Marta FavelaPrainha BeachCopacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)Morro Dois IrmaosGrumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)Guanabara BayNational Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Pedra BonitaRecreio dos Bandeirantes BeachTiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes)Lage Park (Parque Lage) Itaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu)Ruins Park (Parque das Ruínas)Paineiras Road (Estrada das Paineiras)