Departure & Return
If you do not provide us the pickup location at the time of booking and you do not inform us about it later, we will assume you will meet us at the Meeting Point. Meeting Point: at the Front Desk of the Rio Othon Palace (located at Avenida Atlântica, 3264 - Copacabana).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Non refundable in case of bad weather.
- ID or copy is mandatory for everyone - including children.
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge and they must sit on their parent’s lap in the vehicle.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tour itinerary may change its order on a daily basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are recommended for this tour.
- T-shirts from other soccer teams are not allowed inside.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms