- Explore the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa and downtown Ancient Rio
- Visit sites like the France Brazil House, Arcos da Lapa, Teles Arches and Praça XV
- Admire Santa Teresa's stately mansions from the early 1900s and view the neighborhood's original tram
- Learn about the importance of both of these neighborhoods in Rio's past
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We contact you back in order to provide proper pickup time. Check your emails and/or cell phone.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes are recommended for this tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers per Minivan.
- Minimum of 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ancient Rio and Santa Teresa Tour with Hotel pick-up and drop-off.