5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the eclectic mix of Rio de Janeiro's stunning beaches and a visit to its newest neighborhood, Barra da Tijuca. With your local guide, visit approximately 25 miles (40 kilometers) of beaches unknown to tourists such as Joatinga and Reserva. Travel to various lookout points such as Mirante do Leblon and Área do Joá. Finish your 5-hour exploration with views over Ipanema beach before being returned to your hotel.
- Explore Rio de Janeiro's eclectic beaches in half a day—ideal for those short on time
- Visit the up-and-coming neighborhood of Barra da Tijuca
- Complete your tour with panoramic views across the world-famous Ipanema beach
- Round-trip, air-conditioned transportation is included for an added convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants from the age of 1-5 participate free of charge
- Children from the age of 6-10 pay 50% of the total amount
- In particular cases, the transportation vehicle can be exchanged to another of the same value
- Our tours do not depend on weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Brummie Lines RJ
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Barra da Tijuca, Prainha, and Joátinga Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Barra da Tijuca, Prainha, and Joátinga Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Barra da Tijuca, Prainha, and Joátinga Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Barra da Tijuca, Prainha, and Joátinga Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroBus Tours - Southeast BrazilNature and Wildlife - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosNature and Wildlife - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosBus Tours - Belo HorizonteNature and Wildlife - Belo HorizonteHalf-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
FlamengoRio de Janeiro National Fine Arts Museum (Museu Nacional de Belas Artes)Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)Glória Marina (Marina da Glória)Rio de Janeiro Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana de Sao Sebastiao)Grumari Beach (Praia de Grumari)Moreira Salles Institute (Instituto Moreira Salles)Corcovado Train (Trem do Corcovado)BotafogoFlamengo Park (Aterro do Flamengo)Sao Conrado Beach (Praia de Sao Conrado)Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Lapa NeighborhoodItaipu Beach (Praia de Itaipu)Post Office Cultural Center (Centro Cultural Correios)Santos Dumont House Museum (Museu Casa de Santos Dumont)Morro Dois IrmaosCatete Palace (Palácio do Catete)Saara Shopping District (Polo Saara)Angra Dos Reis