10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience one of the biggest parties in the world with this ticket to the Champion’s Parade after Carnival. Watch as the top six samba schools celebrate their winning movies in full costume. Dance the night away with the schools and finish in the early hours of Sunday morning where you can head over to watch the sunrise.
- Experience Carnival with a ticket to the Champion’s Parade in Rio de Janeiro
- Watch the top six samba schools showcase their winning moves in full costume
- Sing and dance the night away at the sambodromo
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from your Rio hotel to the event
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets to the Sambadrome
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSambadrome Marquês de Sapucaí, R. Marquês de Sapucaí - Santo Cristo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20220-007, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most hotels in Copacabana. Contact us back to adjust the pickup time.
- Pier Mauá, Av. Rodrigues Alves, 10 - Praça Mauá, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-250, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We contact you back in order to provide proper pickup time. Check your emails and/or cell phone.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum age is 5 years old.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rio de Janeiro Carnival Champions Parade Tickets & Transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rio de Janeiro Carnival Champions Parade Tickets & Transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rio de Janeiro Carnival Champions Parade Tickets & Transfer?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rio de Janeiro Carnival Champions Parade Tickets & Transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroShore Excursions - Southeast BrazilPorts of Call Tours - Southeast BrazilShore Excursions - SantosPorts of Call Tours - SantosShore Excursions - Belo HorizontePorts of Call Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)Crystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal)Guanabara BayCopacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)Sao Conrado Beach (Praia de Sao Conrado)Samba City (Cidade do Samba)Floriano Peixoto Square (Cinelandia)Tiradentes Palace (Palácio Tiradentes)NiteroiRio de Janeiro Royal Palace (Paco Imperial)Cervejaria Bohemia (Bohemia Brewery)PetropolisRuins Park (Parque das Ruínas)Quinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)Maracana Stadium (Estádio do Maracana)Petropolis Wax Museum (Museu de Cera de Petrópolis)Santa Cruz da Barra Fortress (Fortaleza de Santa Cruz da Barra)Pedra BonitaLeblon Beach (Praia do Leblon)Pedra da Gavea