- 7-hour private tour of Rio de Janeiro's highlights
- Dedicated guide for just you and your party
- Visit Rio's highlights, such as Corcovado and Sugar Loaf mountains, the famous beaches, and civic landmarks
- Flexible itinerary and personalized attention
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
First stop: a cable car ride to the top of Sugar Loaf Mountain. Be sure to bring your camera for views of Rio sprawled below and Guanabara Bay leading out to the ocean.
Descend to sea level for visits to some of Rio's most famous beaches, including Leblon, Ipanema, and Copacabana. Stop for a photo op at the popular Mirante do Leblon.
Stop for lunch at any point, you can choose a restaurant or your guide will be happy to suggest one (own expense).
Next, it's back up into the mountains to see the famous Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado. Revel in the panoramic views and in the presence of the 130-foot-tall (40-meter) iconic statue. Back downtown, stop by Rio landmarks like the Sambadrome and Maracanã Stadium.
After your 7-hour tour, return to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rio de Janeiro Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms