4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ease into an exploration of Rio thanks to this 3-hour private sightseeing tour in Rio. Finishing a cruise vacation in Rio de Janeiro? This private Rio sightseeing overview trip is the perfect introduction to this breezy Brazilian beach paradise. Get a sense for historic Rio during stops in city’s charming downtown and the bohemian enclave of Santa Teresa. You’ll also explore Rio’s legendary beach culture during visits to Ipanema, Copcabana and Leblon. A private guide, plus round-trip hotel or port transport, is included.
- Take a private sightseeing trip through Rio following the end of a cruise vacation
- Sample the many sights of Rio during a post-cruise guided tour
- Discover Rio's legendary beaches like Ipanema, Copacabana and Leblon
- Tour the city's historic downtown and bohemian Santa Teresa neighborhood
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour in Rio de Janeiro
Tickets to attractions.
Departure & Return
Av. Rodrigues Alves, 10 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20081-250, Brazil
Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must inform us in advance if wheelchair accessibility is required.
- You must inform us in advance the drop-off location.
- You must inform us in advance the amount of luggage.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following information: Cruise Ship's name, docking time and boarding time.
- Entrance to attractions are not included. Tickets can be purchased on location and paid directly by client.
- Tour itinerary suggested may vary according to client's desire. Keep in mind the duration of the service.
- Duration: approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rio de Janeiro Shore Excursion: Post-Cruise 4-hour Private Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Rio de Janeiro Shore Excursion: Post-Cruise 4-hour Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rio de Janeiro Shore Excursion: Post-Cruise 4-hour Private Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rio de Janeiro Shore Excursion: Post-Cruise 4-hour Private Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Highly recommended private tour itinerary before taking us to our Hotel on Copacabana Beach." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRio de JaneiroBus Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosBus Tours - Belo HorizonteHalf-day Tours - Belo HorizonteCategory
Rio ScenariumCrystal Palace (Palácio de Cristal)Leblon Beach (Praia do Leblon)Maracana Stadium (Estádio do Maracana)Prainha BeachQuinta da Boa Vista Park (Parque da Quinta da Boa Vista)Teles Arch (Arco do Teles)Barra da TijucaCosme VelhoNiteroi Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)Morro Dois IrmaosCopacabana Fort (Forte de Copacabana)PetropolisSanta Marta FavelaRioZoo (Jardim Zoológico do Rio de Janeiro)BotafogoAngra Dos ReisNational Library of Brasil (Biblioteca Nacional do Brasil)Rio de Janeiro Municipal Theater (Theatro Municipal)Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon (Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas)