- Rio de Janeiro full-day Super Saver combo tour
- Get an overall look at the vibrant city of Rio, from mountains to historic buildings to dance
- See city attractions like the Metropolitan Cathedral, Cinelandia Square and the Sambadrome
- Visit the summits of the city’s two famous mountains — Sugar Loaf and Corcovado
- Enjoy an up-close look at the statue of Christ the Redeemer
- Watch a 2-hour performance of samba and other Brazilian cultural dance and music styles at the Ginga Tropical Show
- Lunch, cable car ride and cog wheel train ride are all included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip Transfer to Most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. Please stay at the hotel lobby 10 minutes before pick up time
What To Expect
Stop at a local barbecue restaurant for a traditional lunch (included) in a Brazilian Churrascaria that offers a wide variety of sides and alternative options, in case you decide to stick with a vegetarian option, you will still leave delighted.
Drive through Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas district, a large park and entertainment complex where many cariocas (residents of Rio) spend their leisure time. At Cosme Velho station, board the cog train for a scenic ride through the Tijuca Rainforest to the top of Corcovado Mountain, the site of Rio's most photographed landmark: the Cristo Redentor (Christ the Redeemer) statue. This iconic piece of art stands 98 feet (30 meters) high and its outstretched arms have a wingspan of 92 feet (28 meters). Spend 45 minutes here before descending the mountain and returning to your hotel for a short rest before starting the evening portion of your tour.
Ginga Tropical Show in Rio de Janeiro (3.5 hours)
Following pickup at your hotel in Rio de Janeiro, travel Ginga Tropical Show venue. During the Ginga Tropical Show, you'll see dancers perform bossa nova, samba and a variety of other musical and dance styles found in Brazil. The cast of dancers and musicians will perform the dance of forró, the sultry lambada and athletic displays of capoeira. Learn through music and dance tales of folklore from the Amazon, the Pampas, Lapa, as well as the mystic rituals of Bahia. When dancers appear in outrageous Carnival costumes and shake their hips to the beat of the live drums, that can only mean one thing: it's time for you to get up and dance, too. At the conclusion of the show, enjoy drop-off at your Rio hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
- You can split to do the tours on two different days. (Corcovado and Sugar Loaf in one day and Ginga Tropical Show on the other day).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Rio de Janeiro Super Saver: Corcovado and Sugar Loaf Mountain plus Ginga Tropical Show.