- Afternoon half-day walking tour of Santa Teresa led by a knowledgeable guide
- Stroll through one of Rio’s oldest neighborhoods and discover galleries and shops inside 19th-century mansions
- Admire gorgeous city views from Ruins Park, an old artist salon
- Delight in random art exhibits and learn about the latest popular spots of Santa Teresa
- Walk down the famous ceramic-covered steps of Selarón Staircase
Departure & Return
The meeting point is at Cine Odeon right in front of Cinelândia Metro Station. Address: Praça Floriano, 7 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20031-050
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel pick ups and drop offs are not available. The meeting point is at Cine Odeon right in front of Cinelândia Metro Station. Address: Praça Floriano, 7 - Centro, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 20031-050
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Brazil
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms