12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Immerse yourself in the natural beauty of the Salta region on a full-day tour with an experienced guide. Cross the Lerma Valley in a 4WD vehicle and ascend the curvy road known as Obispo Hill, driving along the Tin Tin Straight as you enter Los Cardones National Park. Take a short walk to see the caves near the Calchaquí River, then have a picnic lunch in a stunning location. See the Black Rocks Camp at the Twin Volcanoes and the traditional village of La Poma.
- Full-day tour of the Salta region by 4WD
- Explore caves and hike in stunning locations in Los Cardones National Park
- Visit the caves near the Calchaquí River
- Visit the traditional village of La Poma
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointSalta, Salta, Province of Salta, Northern Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Underground Rivers and Mountain Trekking Tour from Salta?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeExtremeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingSalta4WD Tours - Northwest ArgentinaSporting Events - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaNature and Wildlife - Northwest ArgentinaExtreme - Northwest ArgentinaWalking Tours - Northwest ArgentinaFull-day Tours - Northwest Argentina4WD Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaSporting Events - San Pedro de AtacamaBus Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaNature and Wildlife - San Pedro de AtacamaExtreme - San Pedro de AtacamaWalking Tours - San Pedro de AtacamaFull-day Tours - San Pedro de Atacama4WD Tours - UyuniSporting Events - UyuniBus Tours - UyuniNature and Wildlife - UyuniExtreme - UyuniWalking Tours - UyuniFull-day Tours - UyuniCategory
Humahuaca Ravine (Quebrada de Humahuaca)Cuesta del Obispo (Bishop’s Slope)Salado River (Rio Juramento)San Bernardo Hill (Cerro San Bernardo)San Antonio de los CobresSan Francisco ChurchLos Cardones National ParkBodega El TránsitoCalchaqui ValleyCathedral of SaltaHistorical Museum of the North (Museo Historico del Norte)San Bernardo ConventBodega Domingo HermanosAcsibi CavesTin Tin Straight Line (Recta de Tin Tin)Devil’s Throat (Garganta del Diablo)Train to the Clouds (Tren a las Nubes)San LorenzoToro Gorge (Quebrada del Toro)Cultural Center of the Americas (Centro Cultural America)