Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
We are located in the parking lot across the street from Condado Ocean Club resort (Reminder parking fee is not included). You will see our giant white Night Kayak tent. Remember to arrive 30 minutes before your departure time for complimentary glow paint and "Kayak 101."
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Kayaks are 2 person kayaks. Children must be able to sit up on there own in a seat (3 years old is the minimum age)
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Complimentary storage available, at your own risk. We are not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen items.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be able to step in and out of kayak. Also, step down 2' off of dock as you enter/excit the water. Guides available to assist.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LED Night Kayak & SUP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience