4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Take advantage of a layover in São Paulo with this private tour. After the airport (if applicable), you and your guide/driver will visit the city's popular attractions based on your interests such as the soccer stadium, Ibirapuera Park, and more. The tour includes round-trip transportation to/from the airport, if you're on a layover or you can be picked up and dropped off at your hotel in São Paulo.
- Make the most of your layover in São Paulo with this city tour
- Tour can accommodate groups of up to 15 people
- Pickup from São Paulo’s major airports is available
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off is included, if applicable
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle ( 1-3 people)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan ( 3-15 people)
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
International travel insurance
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salt and City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private São Paulo Layover Tour from GRU Int. Airport and CGH Airport?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private São Paulo Layover Tour from GRU Int. Airport and CGH Airport?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private São Paulo Layover Tour from GRU Int. Airport and CGH Airport?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private São Paulo Layover Tour from GRU Int. Airport and CGH Airport?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is a great way to see the city highlights if your on a time constraint." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private São Paulo Layover Tour from GRU Int. Airport and CGH Airport
3 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMarketsLayover Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportSao PauloFood Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilAirport & Hotel Transfers - Southeast BrazilMarkets - Southeast BrazilLayover Tours - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilFood Tours - SantosBus Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosAirport & Hotel Transfers - SantosMarkets - SantosLayover Tours - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosFood Tours - Rio de JaneiroBus Tours - Rio de JaneiroCity Tours - Rio de JaneiroAirport & Hotel Transfers - Rio de JaneiroMarkets - Rio de JaneiroLayover Tours - Rio de JaneiroHalf-day Tours - Rio de JaneiroCategory
Martinelli Building (Edifício Martinelli)Serra Negra Cable Car (Teleférico Serra Negra)Latin America Memorial (Memorial da América Latina)Aguias da Serra Butterfly Center (Borboletario Aguias da Serra)Cantareira State Park (Parque Estadual da Cantareira)Sao Paulo Museum of Sacred Art (Museu de Arte Sacra)Italian BuildingBotucatu Coffee Museum (Fazenda Lageado)Jardins DistrictEstaçao Pinacoteca (Pina_Estaçao)Luis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)Children's City (Cidade da Criança)Museum of Image and Sound (MIS)Thermas Water ParkAcqua Mundo AquariumClaudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro)Monastery of Sao Bento (Mosteiro de Sao Bento)Park do GorilaoWalter WorldItaim Bibi