4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get acquainted with the metropolitan grandeur of São Paulo on a private half-day tour of the bustling Brazilian city. Travel to São Paulo’s most sought-after sights in a luxurious vehicle with a knowledgeable guide, visiting prominent landmarks like The Pacaembu Stadium and Sé Cathedral Square. Discover the intriguing history and heritage of the city and receive the undivided attention of your private guide on this executive tour.
- Private half-day sightseeing tour of São Paulo
- Explore the city in a luxurious vehicle alongside a private guide
- See popular attractions like The Pacaembu Stadium and Sé Cathedral Square
- Receive an interesting introduction to the history and culture of the bustling Brazilian city
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Port cruise terminal pick-up or drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup on the São Paulo Metropolitan , Hotels,Airbnb and others,
It´s not included Port of Santos.
- Guarulhos Intl Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Congonhas Airport, Sao Paulo, State of Sao Paulo Brazil
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salt and City Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during São Paulo Private City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during São Paulo Private City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during São Paulo Private City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during São Paulo Private City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You can visit a huge market where you can buy local food." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
São Paulo Private City Tour
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSao PauloFood Tours - Southeast BrazilBus Tours - Southeast BrazilCity Tours - Southeast BrazilMarkets - Southeast BrazilHalf-day Tours - Southeast BrazilFood Tours - SantosBus Tours - SantosCity Tours - SantosMarkets - SantosHalf-day Tours - SantosFood Tours - Rio de JaneiroBus Tours - Rio de JaneiroCity Tours - Rio de JaneiroMarkets - Rio de JaneiroHalf-day Tours - Rio de JaneiroCategory
Allianz ParqueLatin America Memorial (Memorial da América Latina)Botucatu Coffee Museum (Fazenda Lageado)Martinelli Building (Edifício Martinelli)Ski Mountain ParkWet 'n’ Wild Water ParkThermas dos LaranjaisGuarujáSao Paulo Museum of Sacred Art (Museu de Arte Sacra)KidZania Sao PauloItatiba Zoo (Zooparque Itatiba)Cantareira State Park (Parque Estadual da Cantareira)Luis Carlos Berrini Avenue (Avenida Berrini)Jardim dos Pinhais Ecco ParqueEnchanted Forest Park (Parque da Floresta Encantada)Thermas Water ParkFelicia Leirner Museum (Museu Felicia Leirner)Jesuit Sacred Art Museum (Museu de Arte Sacra dos Jesuitas)Claudio Santoro Auditorium (Auditorio Claudio Santoro)Hotel Unique